(TV) OT: Moby Grape on Mike Douglas (rip)

There's so much good stuff out there on U-toob - I just can't help myself
from sending these links out there. In this one,
Moby grape is really playing no lip syncing here as far as I can tell....the
before band plays chatter is hilarious as well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-r6eGG6Y-zs

If anyone is tiring of my link posting, please let me know, especially if
anyone has anything Television related to say.
I don't want to annoy anyone. I'm just bored and funnelling my energy into
seeking out great rock performance vids.

-Russ