(TV) OT: Pretty quiet out there, 5 years gone

Hey. How come I'm the only person posting, well, me and Jay and Joe and
Scott. Everyone else taking a holiday ?
Well, I've been introspecting, which is what I do when I'm bored. I think it
also has to do with this being the 5 year
anniversary of 911. I took a peek at the Marquee Moon mailing list archives
for Sept. 2001. Kind of freaky. Interestingly, for such a huge event, there
are only about 30 posts over just the two days Sept 11/12. Very intense
reading though.
Somehow, I don't feel any safer....
Take it P. J.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZKbLfdSsKGQ