Re: (TV) Gene Clark book

Hi Chris.
Uh oh, so I have to put up or shut up...
Well, I just find myself tripping over some of the sentences in this book.
It's a little hard to quantify and I'm only half-way through the book. I
have a tendency to read very slowly, possibly because I'm usually distracted
by something else going on when I'm trying to read. So , in actuallity, it
might just be me being sloppy. The author is John Einarson who wrote a
wonderful bio on The Buffalo Springfield - and I don't remember it being
'sloppy'. I'm not finding this book that particularly engrossing though .
I would not avoid it just on my account.
- Russ