(TV) OT: The English Beat

Nothing to do with Television, but I see that the English Beat - or some band
using that name - are currently touring in the US. Anyone know who's in this
band? I'm pretty sure Dave Wakeling's part of it, but not sure about any other
original members. At World Cafe Live in Philly (where I'm now living), the
band are said to be "with Lynval Golding (The Specials) and Pauline Black (The
Selecter)."

I'm not sure I can make the show, though. The Singles, a Detroit-based
power-pop band in which my friend John Hale plays bass, are playing in Philly
the same night. Still, one of my great musical regrets is not having headed
over to NJ (from NY) for a double bill of the Chronic Town/Murmur-era REM and
the Special Beat Service-era English Beat.

- Jesse