(TV) OT - Jandek

I seem to remember that some folk on this list are jandek fans - just got emailed this from the publishers

Single Cell Press presents Danen Jobe's ode to the revered outsider musician, Jandek, in the first of his "Niagra Blues" series. The book is a fictional retelling of the legendarily reclusive artist's early days, produced with the full co-operation of Jandek's record label Corwood Industries. The book is due for full release on the 30th of September, but pre-orders are being taken now on our website, available at http://www.singlecellpress.co.uk