Re: (TV) CD release party rescheduled

I wish I had a better memory. A friend of mine just got a job at Irving
Plaza, I saw him at the Ween/Flaming Lips/ Sonic Youth show at a state fair
in Pennsylvania. But I can't remember who it is, so I can't hit him up for
info or tix. Oh well. Fortunately Irving Plaza is walking distance to the
ODM.