Fat-Elvis / RE: (TV) 5 miles of you

>Is it just me or does Tom look like a grown-up Macaulay Culkin in that
>opening shot?

Maybe a little bit.

The first thing I noticed, when I saw first saw a clear true color tones
VHS-version of it eons ago, was that his face doesn't have that gaunt,
semi- skeletal, prominent cheek bones look.

The video was made during Tom's fat-Elvis period.  No, it was during
the 10-month period he had successfully given up smoking.  Same with
the photo of him sleeping in the chair in "The Miller's Tale" cd
booklet---I probably wouldn't have recognized him except for the guitar
he's holding while sleeping and the black beret.