(TV) TV on tv / OT

Maurice wrote:

>Isn't MTV all voyeuristic "reality" shows now?  Sad to say, but if

>they were doing a "reality" show about Tom or TV, I'd probably change
my cable

>package so I could watch it.

Opening shot is a medium close-up shot of Tom waking up in the middle

of the night. He immediately clicks on the $49.95 Radio Shack

cassette deck (he got at a flea market for 59 cents) on his night stand,

and hums/sings the fragments of melodies that occurred in his dream.

Then a medium long shot as he sis in bed transcribing dream's

Content into journal.  Before shutting off night light and going back

to sleep, he smokes two cigarettes.  (Oh yeah, and the camera pans and

does a close-up to a clock that reads 2:25 PM.)

Next, we see . . . .

By the way has anyone seen the new movie that opened recently called

"The Science of Dreams" (by the same director

who did "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind")?