Re: (TV) now this is really dreadful.

Re. "Last man Standing": it has an interesting media campaign, commercials
for it on CNN and The Weather Channel - yes I watch both stations, I'm that
old...Trumpets the all-star cast including Neil Young, Jimmi Page, John
Fogerty,Willie "Mr Green" Nelson, and others. Prominently missing from the
luminaries is our man Verlaine. Now why wasn't he among the guest list, I'd
like to know ? The was a fairly positive review of it this past week on
Pitchfork, I believe.
-Russ