Re: (TV) now this is really dreadful.

Actually, I was referring to what I was originally
typing about, I tend to go off topic sometimes...
like right now, I have 6 comments to make, some of
them are statements, some are in question format, it's
like the great CBC show, front page challenge (or as
Eric seen it growing up in Quebec, Page' du fronte)

1. There are no hurricanes on the TV hotline, the
occasional  dustwind ,but it's an unbelievably civil
place.  Sure, some teasing happens, but it's all meant
to be fun, not drxg fun, but fun nonetheless.

2. The feds really don't care, ask Leo, he's The
Government, and likely a fed.

3. I've seen movies by all the greats, Spielberg, The
Cohens, Hasselhoff, etc, but I've never heard of any
of the filmamkers you have mentioned.  I'm guessing
they are not at blockbuster.

4. All those opponents of MTV, if it wasn't for MTV
there never would have been Beavis and Butthead.

5. I like the Barrett quote.

6. What does "proserpine, guardianette of the dead
> the last slum goddess," mean?  I could google this
but I'm lazy

all the best

--- "edi, redux." <the_postmodern_closet@adelphia.net>