Re: (TV) now this is really dreadful.

I googled it, it's a poem that makes no mention of a
rare addition of a female voice to the TV list,

Slum goddess could mean the last female willing to
slum with the likes of us on this list (yes, I do know
you are female unless you were cross dressing in the
google earth project Keith set-up.  I suspect not, if
anyone on this list were to cross dress I would
suspect Jay, and I think everyone would agree with me)
but I think it holds some other meaning that edi did
not answer so it, whatever it is, is none of my or our
(as a list) business.  Anyways, this thread has become
a huge waste of time for us all, I'll take
responsibility for making one of my indiscriminate,
off the cuff e-mails to an honest review of a really
crappy Verlaine video.  And the video was horrible,
absolutely terrible.  The whole album it came from is
terrible, actually everything Tom Verlaine and
Television (and all the side projects) are awful.  I
hate these guys.  I really like Whitesnake, REO
Speedwagon and Foreigner.  When I feel like dancing, I
like Wham!  I even like the Kenny G Christmas album
that you recommended Robin, but when it comes down to
it, that's all we trul;y have in common.  I'm really
just a covert government agent here to keep tabs on
Leo's internet time while at work.  I put some bait
out for him on a weekend (when Govt employees do not
work, using Edi's e-mail as the conduit for bait) and
am not expecting him to respond until Monday, when
he's at work, as Leo has better things to do on the
weekend than surf and hang out on the TV hotline.
However worktime with the Govt is sacred and we need
to curb it.

When Leo takes my bait, I'll draft a letter and put it
in his file, he can grieve it through his Union but my
work will be done here.  I will unsubcribe from this
list and move on to survelance of my next govt worker
who is surfing on work time (survelance takes aprox 7
years).  So goes the life of a Govt Bounty Hunter.
I'm here working on a weekened when I should be out
hunting, fishing or going to tractor pulls.
Sacrifices have to be made for the good of the public.

I am not worried about giving myself up because Govt
workers are predictable and Leo will respond to the
inference in the last letter before reading the rest
of the many messages after, most of which I baited all
of you into sending, to create a e-mail of camoflage.

Finally, I work for the Govt.  I do not need to spell
check.