Re: (TV) ny gig alert

I just listened to the new Pere Ubu last night, and it was very enjoyable and unusual, but that's how I find all Ubu. It has an odd title (Why I Hate Women) and is called an "Irony-Free Recording".

  I also picked up the companion album "Why I Remix Women". Smog Veil is running a special on the purchase of both. I'll be spinning the Remix album today.

  So in other words, I think that November 22 show should be a good one.

  Regards,

  Brian

  np. Brian Eno- On Land

robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:
  pere ubu w/ the bush tetras november 22:

http://www.knittingfactory.com/calendar.php?date=2006-11-22

did anyone get tix for the final night at cb's w/
patti closing? perhaps tom playing along?