(TV) Recommendations

Oh yeh, keep dem recommendations a'comin.

Leave out that Laughner chap though, I thought that
version of "See no evil" was *terrible*! Why?

(ducks)

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP83IrERdP4

No Marquee Moon (criminal!) but there is DK's, Black
Flag and Replacements, and a classic Michael Jackson
moment ("What ya doin?" "Oh, nothing")

2) For the video game geeks amongst us - sure they
make mistakes, but who'd have thought it was such a
difficult piece of music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivwLvFigNKs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl19l09ZVEA

At 2:00 when the second level tune kicks in..I
couldn't stop laughing...3:00 the running out of time
tune....awesome!

3) This is proably the most fantastically uncool thing
posted here for some time...but I think it's a rockin'
wee number, and even if you think the music is a
suckfest then there's always the comedy/voyeuristic
value to be had from the facial expressions...the
vaguely homoerotic vibe...the questionable
footwear/clothes...Al's guitar playing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEZrB_FDw4c&mode=related&search=

4) "My social life's a dud!" - ROCK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru2HETvSpog

5) For the musician geeks - check out, amongst others,
"The Chrysalis"

http://oddmusic.com/gallery/index.html