Re: (TV) more Newsom

Oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude or pretentious.

But I don't think her voice can be a single factor determining wether she has talent or not, and it is really unfair to judge her on that.

It just sounds to me like someone just really hasnt put forth the time to listen because the voice was distracting.

I really enjoy her new album so much, and I just want other people to get into it, because I simply love it.

I don't really see myself above anyone on this board, and I rarely post but I read and I found it unbearable that she was being criticized on so minor a detail, especially from a board for a band that I have known to be notoriously difficult for people to get into because of Verlaine's voice.

I hope you can see past that and appreciate at least as well crafted music.

I should have put more time into forming my comment, and I am sorry if I sounded haughty.

-justin