Re: (TV) Field of Fire Deluxe

Well, it's a fantastic album, IMHO!.

I just finished listening to the 2nd
disc, as Joe recommended. Fabulous and ferocious guitar playing! And he was in
fine voice, as well. Makes me wonder if he wished he sang any for Television
way back when, whether that was a source of, uh...friction before the first
breakup.  His voice is (arguably) more normal than Tom's. I bought Real Time
close to 20 years ago, but it didn't prepare me for this one.

Highly
recommended.

In message <20061213143405.2f3a7e69.jh@brainiac.com>, Joe
Hartley
<jh@brainiac.com> writes
>I think that disk 2 is the album Richard
would have made the first time
>around if he could have.

Agreed, but I much
prefer the original long guitar-freak-out version of
Field of Fire itself.
But then that m ay be because I've heard it so
much - FoF has always been my
favourite of Richard's albums.