(TV) Steady going Single(s)

   I've been perusing the Pitchfork site after reading last week's thread about that site's, apparent, inability to  pick out "good" music.
   After going through this year's top albums I am inclined to agree.

  -But, oh Sally...their top singles has some freaking excellent SONGS.

Heavy on rotation?

"The Funeral" - Band of Horses. They sound like the Shins. Which is always a very good thing.

"Lived in Bars" - Chan Marshall. Another artist whose party I have arrived late to...

"Lloyd, I am ready to be heartbroken" - Camera Obscura. This is just as good as their "Let's Move to the Country" single.

"Black Sweat" - Prince. If this was any funkier,  I would be in mud up to my neck.

"Going Against Your Mind:" - Built to Spill. No, he doesn't remind me of Neil Young.

"Young People" - Peter Bjorn and John. Perfection.

"Shakey Dog" - Ghostface Killah. I feel like a self-conscious idiot blasting this out of the car. But, a good story is still a very good story. -It also rocks like a 3-legged dog.

Happy Holidays MF'ers.

M.

P.S. You will have to excuse my lame ass impressions of each of those songs. I just couldn't type "Fuck Ya!" over and over....