RT: Re: (TV) Television on MySpace

Hi,

In this link you have a MySpace blog about Television sites in MySpace:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106059677&blo
gID=193284511&MyToken=b6fd7e99-ed26-4f90-a874-aeb0777daaf2

You have to take into account that every day new MySpace music sites appear
and others disappear -most of them are deleted, as they are not official.

I think all the addresses included in the mentioned blog are unofficial,
although there is a new one, not included in this blog, that boasts it is the
only one which is not fake. I don't know what to think:

 http://www.myspace.com/thetelevisionblowup

Btw, I wrote that blog, so any comment is wellcome.

Laura

--> Missatge original de Keith Allison (keith@marquee.demon.co.uk) per a
tv@obbard.com enviat el 17/12/2006 01:49:15

In message
<b2aa5d100612161613g67e2c766v5bb26209797113f3@mail.gmail.com>, Russ
<russvr@gmail.com> writes
>Presumably this is not an official Television:

Er...no

>http://www.myspace.com/aintthatnothin     .... ?
>Is there an "official" Television MySpace site

Er... No.