RE: Re: RT: Re: (TV) Television on MySpace

Rex,

Oops! You're right. I'm going to correct it. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the compliment, but I don't think Tom Verlaine would like it at all
(hahahah).

Cheers,

Laura aka Deaf Mute Heroine

--> Missatge original de Rex Broome (rexbroome@gmail.com) per a tv@obbard.com
enviat el 28/12/2006 17:20:35

Laura,

Nice work... one small detail, though: you refer to Richard Lloyd as Richard
Hell at one point (it's pretty clear who you mean in context, though).

Cheers,
Rex

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=106059677&blo