Re: (TV) 1880 or So (live) video

That is such an amazing performance ! It perfectly showcases both Lloyds'
and Verlaines's playing and also is a great example of them both soloing in
a modal style in a major key, which I think is unusual. The other guitarist
I think of who seems to do that would be Richard Thompson. Now when Verlaine
solos modally in a minor key, I think of Neil Young ,but I blather on.
Anyway great video ! What current late night television show would allow
performers over seven minutes to express themselves ? I can't think of any.
Is Jules Holland's show still on ?
-Russ