(TV) Sonic Transmission

So I got the book Sonic Transmission: Television: Tom Verlaine, Richard Hell
as a Christmas present to myself and just finished it a couple days ago.
It's a fine book, do go out and get it. I found my copy at Borders in
Chicago ( Clarke street) . Seemed accurate as far as I know, with plenty of
information I did not know, for instance: the time Tom was asked to join The
Eagles when Joe Walsh quit for two days; and other tidbits of info that I
will not share because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Anyway, worth
ever cent of my nineteen dollars ! Oh, I  liked the background/song
interpretations of songs like See No Evil, Marquee Moon, The Dreams Dream,
e.c.t .
Still would like to read some of Verlaines' stories that he's published.
- Russ