Re: (TV) double exposure

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ" <russvr@gmail.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) double exposure

Just fantastic ! I love the crazy slide work of Richard Lloyd and the quiet
determined dignity (?) on Billy Ficca's face, er um at least that's what I
see. Maybe transcendent is too strong a word for this performance but it's
still a mind blower. I'm not even sure if I'd ever heard this song before I
saw this video originally ( about two months ago) .

Funny, it always sounded like a Richard Hell song to me. I gues I'm just not used to hearing Tom get so worked up vocally.

Does anyone else think it sounds like a mutated version of "Final Solution?" (which was itself a mutated version of "Summertime Blues.") --------------