Re: (TV) (OT) 20 Greatest Guitar Solos Ever, With Videos

I guess I can give 'em ("the people" ) credit for their recognition of the
sublime wonder that is Neil Young.  Cortez (39) and Cinnamon Girl (76). Oh ,
and I always loved that Steve Howe solo in Starship Trooper . all the other
solo's , well, whatever....