Re: (TV) February 8, 1977

I wonder what TVs' favorite MASH episode is ? ;-) But seriously, Sonic
Transmission is a fine work, very glad to have finally read it. I knew there
was something auspicious about today. That Nerval stuff is interesting...my
wife, Leah, is a tarot card reader. I keep thinking I should learn more
about it. Nerval, incidentally, was a member of the Club des Hashischins and
also had a pet lobster, whom he walked regularly. Man, that top 40 list from
30 years ago is ... ghastly... about as bad as top 40 is today! Thanks Leo !
- Russ