Re: (TV) OT: Happy My Bloody Valentines Day!

On 2/13/07, Scott Simpson <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> Thanks Russ,
>
> If they still have eardrums left, an MBV reunion tour would be the event
> of
> the decade.
>
> That was just so beyond great.  Hadn't had a decent fix since Lost in
> Translation.
>
> Thanks again.  I feel much better.  You made me realise.

Nice to see in the comments that MBV is someone's *new* favorite band.  I've
always wondered what it would be like to hear MBV for the first time today,
after their influence has been absorbed by so many bands in so many ways...

...hell, MBV has been influencing musician longer now than Television had
been when I discovered them in 1987 or so... scary!

-Rex