From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Russ
Sent: 18 February 2007 18:37
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Eagles vs. Lynryd Skynryd

You know, as bloated and ugly as the Eagles could be, I still really like
some aspects of some of their songs. Hotel California was really one of
their best. Hell, it's epic. Are we not all trapped in our own Hotel
California, now and again ? Seriously, here's a project for Maurice, should
he decide to accept it: a mashup of Hotel California and Free Bird - and
maybe a little Marquee Moon in there for spice ? What say you Maurice ?