Re: (TV) Marquee Moon Reissue II? Dlx!

Dlx stands for Deluxe and as we all know, that means bonus disc with reworked versions by Tom Verlaine. Look forward to: Slower versions with backgrounds taken from original reels wich have been nicely downpitched one whole tonestep. (Just to get that popular sound of flabby guitar strings.) All this to suit the brand new - more mature - lead guitars and vocals.