Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd tour dates - FoF Dlx?

...or a digital pitch shifter.

I felt something was wrong just after the opening riff of Soldier Blue. (The first track on disc 2.) The guitar didn't feel natural.

Pleading is one of the best popsongs ever and it's got one of the best power pop guitar intros in the whole history of music. As Richard writes: "simple but majestic". You shouldn't mess with that.