(TV) kids at shows

Someone recently posted, asking about taking his kids
to 21+ shows. I have a lot of experience in this area,
being the mother of five.  It really depends on where
you live.  Wisconsin, where I live, is very family
friendly. I can take a kid to a show, say 'This is my
kid' at the door, and that's it.  Illinois, where I go
hear a lot of music, is not at all friendly.  I have
had to resort to other means, which I can't go into
here, to get my kids into shows. It's pretty
ridiculous that parents can't get their kids into
clubs to hear decent music in some places.  Good luck.