To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 10:37 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Patti Smith Tour - OT

Patti was interviewed on Jonathan Ross on Saturday and she played a live version of My Blakean Years. They also played the album track of the Tears for Fears song - Everybody wants to rule the world. If you listen to the show skip to the last hour.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/ross/

Graham

Andy Ferguson wrote:
Hi men

Just a question regarding Pattis current/forthcoming tour. I finally have
tickets to see her and am looking forward to it immensely but have noticed
that her new album is all covers of stuff like Tears For Fears songs etc!
Please, someone tell me that the whole sets not gonna be filled with this
stuff?

I was hoping to see a set full of odd album tracks and oddities like the track
she recorded with Tom and Jeff Buckley etc

Please dont say shes gonna get a glitter ball going and do Dancing Queen.

That would just be my luck

Seriously any guide to what shes playing would be cool.

And who's in her band at the moment? This bunch of younger guys shes been with
for a few years now?

Cheers
Andy

http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk
http://www.       .   /thecheesemakers
'PANIC NOW' out 2007 on NewOriginal Records
http://www.reflexcd.co.uk
The only CD & Record Shop in the world

http://www.adaptorclothing.com
'Hip mod clobber for the 21st century man'

http://www.vinylonthe.net
Top quality punk and new wave rarities and memorabilia