Re: (TV) ot: james chance

My band, the Kamikaze Refrigerators, opened for James White and the Blacks here in Austin, probably in late '81 or early '82 (our claim to fame). I have a recording of our set (but not theirs). The only thing I remember about the night is that the club manager made us start our set way too early, when there were only a few people in the house. Then there was a long wait between acts. I don't even remember if I liked them.