RE: (TV) First recorded Television moment

I was listening to Vin Scelsa on the overnight on WNEW-FM when he announced
he was going to play something by a local NYC band, Television.  It was
about two in the morning.  To this day, whenever I hear the opening of
"Little Johnny Jewel," it's always around two in the morning. By
coincidence, for most of us living in the states, two in the morning won't
exist on Sunday.  I guess that's what they mean by "timeless."