(TV) first TV

Living in nyc, I used to go down to the old original J&R Music World....one storefront, equipment upstairs, records downstairs. I was friendly with one of the clerks, who was later music manager. I would bike down (lived about 5 miles north) 2 or 3 times a month...and my friend would tell me what to buy....sometimes one LP, sometimes a dozen. I remember him raving about Verlaine and company....after getting the LP, had the good fortune to see them at CBs back in the day. Faded memories thru the clouds of time!!!!