Re: (TV) First recorded Television moment

A roommate in Hoboken in 1980 had the first Verlaine solo record and I made a cassette tape to listen to at my drag job working the night shipping desk at a commercial video-dubbing company in midtown. Found myself obsessing over the guitar work in "Breakin' in My Heart," music that was just from Mars and completely short-circuited my previously fusion-loving adolescent mind. Don't remember how I made my way to "MM" but had it and "Adventure" under my belt before "Dreamtime" came out.

Ty