Re: (TV) (OT) Hey Robin, Austin in the news over here

yes, well, we're sorry about the james blunt part!

my big sxsw endeavor this year will be hauling the
kids to see public enemy in the park tomorrow night.
truth is we get enough good music all year long that i
don't do much during sxsw.  but the cash it brings in
is well appreciated -- keeps the clubs going year
round, keeping us in live music.

--- Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:

http://enjoyment.independent.co.uk/music/features/article2360334.ece