Re: (TV) Rainy Day

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dever, Paul B (ELS-STL)" <P.Dever@elsevier.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 12:22 PM
Subject: RE: (TV) Rainy Day

Marianne Faithful did a great version of it, too, on a fantastic second
comeback album called "Strange Weather".  Fabulous versions of songs by
Kurt Weil/Berthold Brecht, Dylan, and Tom Waits, among others. I highly
recommend it.

No Brecht/Weil (unless the CD has bonus tracks or something), but it is a great album. I saw her on that tour, and it was one of the best shows I've been to. The band was Bill Frisell, Dr. John, Lew Soloff, Fernando Saunders, and a drummer whose name I've forgotten. --------------