From: Russ <russvr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) ot: old women score

The Roches - I've always loved them (teenaged crush on Suzy). Their quirky
vocals are an acquired taste I think. Saw them once in concert a long time
ago in Seattle. Their first album is great (produced by Robert Fripp) and on
their MySpace site they have 'Hammond Song' which has one of Fripp's most
melodic Frippertronic guitar solos EVAR!
-Russ