(TV) Live MM from '78

That live track of Marquee Moon  (from th 78 Portland show, I think)  that
was floating around on the net awhile back, well I just listened to it!
Wow, that'll give me the courage I need to face the big rip and maybe
retrieve some usefulness outta this Sunday.

On a completely unrelated note, here's a fab video from around 1965, a
documentary on how the Hormel meat company processes and packages meat. I
sent it to BoingBoing cuz they usually like that sort of stuff, but they
haven't posted it. Mmmmm meat!

http://www.archive.org/details/this_is_hormel