Re: (TV) the mekons rock 'n roll

This is one of my personal great lost records -- had it on cassette back when it came out, never found it on CD, have long since lost the tape. I can still hear "Blow Your Tuneless Trumpet" and "Amnesia" in my head and can still feel the appalled look on my face when a trusted friend gave the album a listen and shrugged it off as some lame Brit band singing about "rock and roll." That was it for the friendship -- the only time that's happened.

I really have to dig up a used copy somewhere. "Eric Burdon stunned in Mississippi on the Animal's U.S. tour "

thanks for the jog Jay.

Ty