Re: (TV) Black Angels

Homer Simpson is a HUGE fan of the Grand Funk
Railroad, but I have never heard him talk about the VU
or "Sister Ray."

The lead singer of the Black Angels channels Jim
Morrison.  Speaking of Jim Morrison, listened to L.A.
Woman a few times recently.  Underrated album.  Those
boys were about to go in an entirely new direction...