Re: (TV) Television as we know it is finally no more

On Thu, 3 May 2007 13:07:48 +0000
"Steve Rovner" <serovner@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Oops...case of trigger finger there.  What I meant to say was:   Wow.
> "severing his ties with Television" is a pretty strong statement.  No
> "putting Television on hiatus for awhile".  Seems to close out the
> possibility of the on again, off again nature of the band.

Well, things seemed bleak after Adventure, too.  It only took 14 years for
them to come out with another album.  At that rate, we're due for another
in... oh, nuts, 2006.

I'd heard that they were recording occasionally, and there was new music
being played at the shows, so who knows, we may still get tossed a bone.

"But there's something in your eyes that says maybe / That's never /
 never say never"  - Romeo Void