Re: (TV) Television as we know it is finally no more

Well this sort of sucks. Not as much as the war, or 911, or the negative
balance in my bank account, but it does hurt. I joined this group sometime
around 2000 I think, before Television began their current stint, never
dreaming they'd get back together and then they did. So, maybe they will
someday play together (after the Summer Stage gig). It always boggled my
mind why they never did a proper tour. They're all in reasonable health as
far as I know...Maybe we should call Dr.Phil (McGraw) - maybe he could get
those two creative guys to sit down and talk it out.