Re: (TV) In honor of the falling out and the end of 1 of the greatest and most influential bands ever....

dennis d you are too damned sensitive

here was one friend's reaction:

"Seems to me Mr Lloyd is a little bit crazy....and a
lot a bit bitter.
Damn, even trying to be diplomatic about it, he's
still throwing Verlaine under the bus. Good for him.
I've never heard Tommy Stinson talking about
Westerberg like that, so that must mean the
Replacements are better."

here is another's:

"that is a fucking awesome letter.  who knew?!?!?  -d"

by the way, everyone around here should know that i am
a staunch richard lloyd supporter and am in the
minority in preferring his play to verlaine's