Re: (TV) In honor of the falling out and the end of 1 of the greatest and most influential bands ever....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TY65lM7zbnc

Jay, you're squirrel food baby.

Hey, did anyone get the prompt for King Crimson videos when that one finished? Is that the signal for Robert Fripp to renew his interest in joining Television? [Sorry, didn't mean to upset anyone.]

Of course it can't be Television without Richard.

Maybe Richard should just have said that he was all weirded out... (of Television).

Now, excuse me while I watch the Crimson vids... No, stop! Life is short, much too short to watch Crimson vids.

--JoeT