(TV) And now for something completely different

Rex Broome wrote:
> Re: RL's blog... ummm...

Maybe I'm biased (having spent time on the lessons), but I found it rather engaging, as I do the earlier blog, at http://doremishock.blogspot.com/

I'd be weighing in on all this at more length, but I'm dealing with some outgoing mail issues, since (as of a couple of days ago) someone out there lobbied Apple heavily enough that they changed the password to my mail account.  I have it back now (thank you, .Mac team!), but outgoing mail is still affected.  (Apparently, there are people out there who just *assume* that they're maurice@mac.com.  Ahem--you're not, dudes.)

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/ | http://onezeromusic.com/