Re: (TV) another Richard Lloyd citing...

I'll take RL on his word. His last solo effort 'The Cover Doesn't Matter'
has some fantastic moments. No reason to believe his next one won't be as
good. I wish I was somewhere close to where he's going to be this summer,
I'd love to see/hear him play. Definitely getting into his playing lately
especially his work with Matthew Sweet - there's some fantastic playing on
'Girlfriend' and '100% Fun'.
-Russ