RE: (TV) interview with Mr Lloyd

Well, it certainly was entertaining! If he'd done a standard interview
talking about his effects pedals and the usual questions about his
Television days, who would have bothered to read all of it? I doubt if I
would.

On the couple of occasions I've met Richard and from the few email exchanges
I've had with him he's seemed a perfect gentleman, and very sane too. I'm
really looking forward to hearing some new music from him.

This interview reminds me of the incomprehensible Verlaine interview that
was discussed a little while back on this list. Perhaps Richard's been
taking interview technique lessons from the master of obfuscation himself -
Verlaine.