Re: (TV) interview with Mr Lloyd

I sure hope not and presume not. The guy is a mystic and always has been.
One of his solo albums is called 'Alchemy' you know - transformation. And
he's sardonic - that interview is purely sardonic. And he's been around the
king of Sardonica - Mr. Verlaine, surely an influence. You know, chronic
drug use has a tendency to produce boredom and that interview was anything
but boring...

- Russ