(TV) Pretty Vacant[cy] / Lightning Struck Itself

> It doesn't matter which hotel you stay in...
>you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

I couldn't get anyone to go see "Vacancy" with me, so I'll have to wait
until the DVD.  It's supposed to be a very well-made film ala Hitchcock (and
I don't mean Robyn H.) Ty wrote a positive review in Globe.

Herman, Ty, Joe H., Nancy, Dennis in Ireland[?]), Chris and others
attending:  as June 16th gets a little closer I'll send a post to List to
see if any of the people attending want to meet and watch the show together.

Does anyone of our East coast/NYC Mooners know the answer:
Torrential rain won't cancel or prematurely end the show but lightning
would? (What about thunder with no visible lightning?)

Saw excellent documentary about Sex Pistols Wed. night on cable's IFC "The
Filth and the Fury",[2000]; lots of great footage, but never hear the
complete song.

> just confirmed my reservation at The Olde Carlton Arms (hotel) on June 16
> for Television's farewell free Central Park concert.

It doesn't matter which hotel you stay in...
you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

--JoeT