Re: For Dennis / FW: (TV) Richard Lloyd news - please read

I'm sure you'll all agree that
the most important thing is that Richard gets better.

Absolutely.  I just hope Richard takes it easy and does not decide to
rush things.  I know from experience that it's quite a long road back
from pneumonia.

-A

On 6/7/07, Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
In message
<d48b62e70706071144i4f5a37a0we97e9bb83f3daba5@mail.gmail.com>, andy
fekete <andy.fekete@gmail.com> writes
>I would be amazed if Richard were well enough to play the Central Park
>gig next weekend.  Anyone hear anything?  Is an announcement
>forthcoming?

I have no information on that, I'm afraid. In view of the fact that
Richard is still in hospital and as I understand it no-one can predict
when he'll be well enough to leave then I would expect that any news of
change in the plans for the gig will have to come from the rest of the
band. Beyond that I wouldn't speculate - I'm sure you'll all agree that
the most important thing is that Richard gets better.