Re: (TV) Television on Summerstage info

Two quick observations:

1. Of course, we don't know if this is true or not, but regardless

2. From Richard's letter to this list on 5/4: "Now that I have
announced my severance from any involvement in the band Television,
the other three are free to get a fourth member should they like, and
continue under the name.  That was our original agreement and I stand
by.  I am a man of my word. "

Anyway, whether Television plays a final show with Lloyd at
Summerstage is really irrelevant at this point (besides some
disappointed fans and ticketholders) -- Richard's well-being is a
much more substantive concern right now.

--Phil